Storytelling | Learn
Define Audience, Focus and Challenge Session organizers work with the Yayati team to identify meaningful communication topics and current challenges for the participants.
Why and How to design a story
- Understand why presentations miss to mark
- Identify the needs of the audience
- How to match audience needs with storyteller shared experiences, values and goals
What of Story
Build a storyboard and creative commons, assimilate the presentation’s big idea, structure and flow. Story formula and elements for audience comprehension
Practice Storytelling and Report Back on Performance
- Storytelling come alive as teams learn through simple, low-risk storytelling.
- Yayati team work with to Session Organizers providing some tips to motivate the storytelling skills development journey….
Yayati delivers communications that transform. We change people and create businesses – through persuasive visual stories and presentations.
We also teach design thinking, storytelling, change management, presentation design and delivery skills in engaging, in-person workshops.