Learn how to inspire and empower other people to take actions, build engagements, and translate ideas to reality using storytelling frameworks and tools; then practice the skills you learned and set-in through group coaching, self-directed tasks – over a period of four weeks – to become a confident storyteller.
Gain a set of comprehensive, actionable tools to become an innovation champion and effective communicator, take idea to implementation so you can successfully drive change and innovate from within.
- Learn key skills and frameworks for oral story telling:
- Learn to identify stories relevant for the desired business outcome
- Learn how to embed inspiring stories to sell your wide varieties ideas – a new product, entering into new market, making strategic pivot, or embedding new behaviours and culture within your organization.
- Build a strong network of peers with whom you can interact and exchange stories to illustrate opinions and make points.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals and Executives
- People from any walks of the life
Akhilesh Chaturvedi with over two decades of broad range of enterprise and solution architecture and IT leadership experience is founder and CEO of Yayati Consulting – Professional Development, Innovation and Design Consulting firm, where anyone can find their space to explore creative potential, honing leadership skills, disruptive innovation and solve complex problems through design thinking. As a facilitator of Design Thinking, Storytelling, Enterprise Architecture and Digital Transformation he facilitates global audiences the skills of design thinking, service experience design, business storytelling, disruptive innovation, prototyping, and digital architecture. Since joining Yayati in 2015, he’s led numerous digital architecture and creative teams across diverse organizations across IT, Healthcare groups, Financial Services and Government and Healthcare groups.
Known for his expertise in digital architecture, he has own the appreciations from his global customers. Akhilesh is engineering graduate, executive management from IIMB, Professional Certified Coach from ICF and guest lecturer at Business Schools in India.
Why and How to design a story
- Understand why presentations miss to mark
- Science of storytelling, and the benefits of using story within the business environment
- Identify the needs of the audience
- Connect the different types of story and narrative forms them within the business context
- How to match audience needs with different types of stories, storyteller shared experiences, values and goals
What of Story
- Build a storyboard and creative commons, assimilate the presentation’s big idea, structure and flow
- Story formula and elements for audience comprehension
- Create and share an inspiring business story using the key principles and practices learned during the program
12th July 2017
Dialogues Cafè J.P Nagar